The YorkU KM Unit will be hosting a KM of the PM event on Wednesday, December 2nd. The topic of the afternoon will focus on youth engagement, with brief presentations by researchers and community leaders, followed by ample time for questions, discussion, and networking.
- Gordon Flett, Faculty of Health, Associate Dean of Research, Canada Research Chair (Personality and Health)
- Sandra Cunning, Clinical Director, Research and Evaluation, Kinark Child and Family Services
- Joanne McQuiggan, Executive Director, Thrive! The Canadian Centre for Positive Youth Development
- Ontario Ministry of Child and Youth Services, to speak about their recent document – Realizing Potential: Our Children, Our Youth, Our Future: Ontario Ministry of Children and Youth Services Strategic Framework 2008-2012.
- Mobilizing Minds, Youth-friendly mental health resources and decision aids that will assist young adults and those who support them make informed choices about mental health treatment options.
Date: Wednesday, December 2, 2009
Time: 1:30 to 4:00 pm. Coffee and light refreshments will be served.
Location: York University, Keele Campus, York Research Tower, 5th Floor, Board of Governors Room
Space is limited. Kindly RSVP email@example.com to confirm your attendance.